If after running the installer from Pure, the FlashArray icon doesn't display in the vSphere Web Client, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Check the VMware vCenter Web Client Plugin Installation [Installation: version 2.5 or older | Installation: Version 3.0 or Later] page for any caveats, compatibility, or requirements for various Plug-In versions.
- Are you using the correct credentials for the installation? It must be domain or local Windows-server login credentials that have administrative rights for the vCenter Windows Server. This is so the installer has the correct rights to perform the installation.
- Sometimes the Web Client service needs to be restarted on the vCenter server in order for the FlashArray plugin to populate the web client.
- Sometimes the browser cache needs to be cleared in order for the plugin to show up in the web client.
- Check Cody Hosterman's blog, FlashArray Deprecation of TLS 1.0 Support and the vSphere Web Client Plugin, for other troubleshooting options.
- If you need further assistance, contact Pure Storage Support to investigate this further.