Required Firewall Ports
If the SCOM Management Servers have either of the following issues, please ensure the correct firewall ports are open as indicated below:
- The SCOM Management Servers have Operations Manager event log entries that indicate they cannot connect or have loss of connectivity to the FlashArray.
- The SCOM Management Servers cannot connect via a browser to the FlashArray.
Pure Storage FlashArray SCOM Management Pack - All versions
- The proper firewall ports are not open between the SCOM Management Servers and the monitored FlashArrays. The required bidirectional ports are:
- tcp 22 (SSH) - This port is used to execute CLI commands on the FlashArray related to Alerts.
- tcp 443 (HTTPS) - This port is used for all PowerShell cmdlets.
- Open the required firewall ports of tcp 22 and tcp 443.
- Note: If SCOM Management Groups are used in the SCOM environment, the bidirectional ports must be opened between all SCOM Management Servers that are in the SCOM Management Group.
- This KB article contains a link to a script that can provide more diagnostic information including detecting whether the ports are open or closed.