Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 and 2016 Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot
UEFI Boot from SAN is now supported as of Purity 5.1.6+ and 5.2.0+
- GA: Pure Storage PowerShell Toolkit 1.17 - (Available on PSGallery) - PureStoragePowerShellSDK
- GA: SSMS Extension v1.0.444: Pure Storage® FlashArray Management Extension for Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Blog: Simplify SQL Server Data Protection and Cloning with FlashArray SSMS Extension
- Blog: Pure FlashArray SCOM Management Pack 1.1 Released
- Blog: Pure Storage PowerShell SDK 1.17 is Out!
- MPG: Microsoft Hyper-V Stretched Cluster with ActiveCluster
- MPG: Pure Storage® FlashArray Management Extension for Windows Admin Center
- GA SSMS Extension v1.0.440: Pure Storage® FlashArray Management Extension for Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Blog: FlashArray Management Extension for SQL Server Management Studio is now GA!
- Updated the following PowerShell SDK articles to reflect latest 188.8.131.52 release.
- Separated Windows Server 2008/2008R2 and Windows Server 2012/2012R2/2016 multipath configuration steps.
- See updated article on Fibre Channel Connectivity for QLogic and Emulex HBA Settings.
- New article on Volume Shadow Copy Management
- New SQL Server content added:
- New KB, Hotfix & Cumulative Update Policy --- Pure Storage is no longer tracking individual KBs, Hotfixes or Cumulative Updates for the individual Windows Server versions we support. See the details in the new Windows Server Updates section.