Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 and 2016 Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot
UEFI Boot from SAN is now supported as of Purity 5.1.6+ and 5.2.0+
- Updated the following PowerShell SDK articles to reflect latest 18.104.22.168 release.
- Separated Windows Server 2008/2008R2 and Windows Server 2012/2012R2/2016 multipath configuration steps.
- See updated article on Fibre Channel Connectivity for QLogic and Emulex HBA Settings.
- New article on Volume Shadow Copy Management
- New SQL Server content added:
- New KB, Hotfix & Cumulative Update Policy --- Pure Storage is no longer tracking individual KBs, Hotfixes or Cumulative Updates for the individual Windows Server versions we support. See the details in the new Windows Server Updates section.