We do our best to keep up with the various Knowledge Base (KB) articles, Hotfixes, etc. and on occasion there may be a missing, outdated or rolled-up listed. Please let us know if you have any comments.
The below updates have some fixes for core services of Windows Server 2012 R2.
Below is a quick reference list of Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles that are required for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2.
- KB3185279 (September 2016 Rollup Update)
- KB2995388 (October 2014 Update Rollup Update - Preview)
- If using File Services technology (SMB, NFS,...):
- If using Hyper-V on 2012R2:
- If using Hyper-V Network Virtualization (although this would have nothing to do with the storage, but it may improve reliability):
- If using Remote Desktop Services:
- If part of a clustered environment: