This best practice guide provides details on best practices for configuring Microsoft Windows Server with a Pure Storage FlashArray. This guide is applicable to Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 and 2016. In addition to covering the best practices for configuring Windows Server other Roles and Features best practices are detailed.
June 2018 Update
- Separated Windows Server 2008/2008R2 and Windows Server 2012/2012R2/2016 multipath configuration steps.
May 2018 Update
February 2018 Update
- See updated article on Fibre Channel Connectivity for QLogic and Emulex HBA Settings.
January 2018 Update
- New article on Volume Shadow Copy Management
- New SQL Server content added:
- New KB, Hotfix & Cumulative Update Policy --- Pure Storage is no longer tracking individual KBs, Hotfixes or Cumulative Updates for the individual Windows Server versions we support. See the details in the new Windows Server Updates section.