An update regarding your Pure Storage Salesforce login process is scheduled to take effect on Sep 19, 2023.
The site address for Pure Storage login will change to purestorage.my.site.com. If you notice this change in URL, rest assured the change is authorized and implemented by Pure Storage as part of our ongoing efforts to ensure a seamless user experience.
- Customers without SSO integration.
- Pure employees with a .p1 suffix on their username.
- Partner Portal users with a .p3 suffix on their username.
- The following sites are affected:
- After Sep 19, 2023, you will no longer be redirected to the following old links when logging in. The new log-in domain will be:
- Old link: https://purestorage.force.com/customers/SC_LoginPage -> New link: https://purestorage.my.site.com/customers/SC_LoginPage
- Old link: https://purestorage.force.com/partners -> New link: https://purestorage.my.site.com/partners
Users who utilize password management tools are advised to update their settings to include the new site address. By doing so, you ensure that your password manager functions seamlessly with the revised Pure Storage login process. Instructions will vary based on your password manager, but generally please perform the following:
- Find your current password manager entry for purestorage.force.com.
- Update the associated URL to purestore.my.site.com.
- Your password should auto populate going forward.
For those who currently access Pure Storage via Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication, we are pleased to inform you that your login method remains unaffected. You will experience no changes or disruptions in accessing the platform.
Should you encounter any challenges or have questions during this transition please do not hesitate to contact Technical Services.