How to add an Array to an Organization in Pure1 Cloud
- Go to ca.purestorage.com
- Enter the Array name in the search box.
- Select the array you want to add by clicking the checkbox next to the product name.
- Click on "Assign to Organization".
5a. Search for the organization.
5b. If the organization not listed, you can create a new ORG by clicking on "New Organization".
6. Enter the organization name and select a "Category" from the drop down and "SAVE".
Updating CloudAssist Dashboard
Instructions on how to update CloudAssist Dashboard information.
- Click on the gear icon and select "Show edit controls"
- Check the checkbox for the array that you want to make changes to
- Select the "Action" that you would like to take.
Example: "Assign to SE"
- Search and Select the User, then hit save.
- Update the "Simplified ID"
Select the "Action" of "Assign FlashArray" (Yes even for FlashBlade)
Add the License Size or TBs of the System and hit Save
- Update the "Organization" (This is critical or else the array will NOT phone home)
Select the "Action" of "Assign to organization" and hit Save
*If there isn't an organization already, you will have to create one*