FlashBlade Object Store Documentation (S3 API)
If any links below appear dimmed, sign in to enable access to linked pages.
The pages linked below contain information on using FlashBlade® Object Store with the S3 API.
Getting Started with FlashBlade Object Store and the S3 API
Connecting to FlashBlade
- Connecting to FlashBlade Object Store from an S3 Client (AWS CLI, s5cmd, and AWS SDK for Python)
- Virtual-hosted style and Path-style S3 requests on FlashBlade (AWS CLI and AWS SDK for Python)
- s5cmd for High Performance Object Storage (s5cmd, s4cmd, s3cmd, AWS CLI, Goofys)
- Configuring Other S3 Clients to Use FlashBlade Object Store (curl and S3 Browser)
- Using the S3 API with FlashBlade from Java, Go, and Python
Configuring Versioning on an S3 Bucket
- Configuring FlashBlade Object Store Lifecycle Rules via the S3 API (AWS CLI and s3cmd) (Purity//FB 3.0 and later)
Generating Presigned URLs
- Generating presigned URLs (AWS CLI)